A couple wonderful friends have started a blog about their
journeys along the
TTC path and suggested I start one so we can all keep in touch. Right now I am almost 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl, Kylie, who is expected to join us in late May. Here is a picture from the 20 week u/s done this Tuesday (Jan. 19
th).
When I was TTC for almost three years I dreamed of getting a belly and slowly but surely it's happening =) Here's my 20 week bump from last Saturday.
From now on I'm not sure what in the world I will find to blog about but thanks for reading, whoever you are =)
Yahhh well done you!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, welcome to the blogsphere! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, welcome to the blog world!! =)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogging! It will be great to keep up with your progress here as well!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think I would ever have a blog either, but it's amazing what you'll find yourself writing about! ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! I'm pretty new myself, but I love it already! Can't wait to see more pics of Kylie :)
ReplyDeleteyou can follow my blog at www.arlnurse.wordpress.com
YAY!! :) Glad to see you on here! I can't wait to hear about your progress. :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! So glad you did a blog. I am so glad I started mine. It is really neat to go back through and read past posts waaaay back from the beginning.
ReplyDeleteOh yay! SO glad you are blogging!!! I'll be following along!
ReplyDelete(michelle_in_va)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove blogging! I had my IF one (april.lorvick.com) and now we have an adoption one that we have to mark private! If you want to following it email me (april.lorvick@gmail.com). I have kinda fallen off the board lately (alorvick21) since we can't really post stuff publically but I still check it often and think of you girls! So glad you are already over half way there!!!
ReplyDeleteYou girls are all so nice, what a great welcome!
ReplyDelete