Thanks for all your good thoughts, our little pooch is ok =) He is resting comfortably on fluids for the afternoon and I'll pick him up in a couple hours. Thank goodness!!! He did have to get two teeth pulled, poor guy. He's only 4.5 years old but Chihuahua's are known for really poor teeth. I'm going to try some new chews that are supposed to help.
No word on the results from the blood work yet. I called but the front desk person asked if I got a phone call telling me the results were in...when I said no she sounded annoyed. It seems that an RE is use to this and OBs are not. Emma...how in the world were you lucky enough to get to eat a banana and drink OJ instead of that horrid glucose drink?!?!
Twelve weeks from today is the scheduled c-section...wow!
Oh, your poor puppy:( I hope he gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteYour date is approaching, Yay! for getting so close for the single digit weeks!:)
my midwives are pretty laid back and relaxed about things and they do the bloodwork in their office. Its so nice! I just went to my regular appointment and they drew my blood! I hope your results are great so you can avoid having to do the 3 hour test!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your dog is doing good!! I know how much I hate it when my cats have to get things done!
So glad your puppy made it through okay! I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for 12 more weeks!
I'm glad to hear that the pup is doing okay. And I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left! If seems like it was yesterday that you were announcing your BFP! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad your puppy is doing good!
ReplyDeleteAnd, wow, when you put it like that -- 12 weeks from today?! That's amazing! How exciting!!!!
I am glad to hear that your puppy is doing well.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you get your results soon and everything comes back looking great! I can not believe you are 12 weeks from your c-section date! WOW!
Very happy to hear that your little puppy is doing well. I always get so nervous taking mine to the vet.
ReplyDeleteWow, 12 weeks until your Csection date? It's creeping up, isn't it?