Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today is what?!?!

For our whole lives we have celebrated this holiday with our Father's and now after three painful TTC years M gets to join in on the festivities =)  He went and played golf with my Dad and brother yesterday and today he got some new gadgets for his camera, a picture frame for his desk at work with Kylie's picture and has enjoyed full control of the remote *lol*  We so far have watched soccer, baseball and golf.  Here's a photo of M and Kylie napping yesterday after golf...

Photobucket


We can't help feel a little strange about the day though.  It still feels too good to be true and we also haven't forgotten what it was like the last three years.  I hope all of TTC girls and their DH's are doing something special today to treat themselves. 

I know I recently posted a thank you to my wonderful husband.  He truly is my rock and is a Father that every little girl dreams of having.  It seems to come so natural to him!  Thank you M, I love you and hope you have a wonderful day =)

8 comments:

  1. awww.... what a sweet picture!! I'm glad you guys had a great fathers day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo! Happy Father's Day to your DH! I hope he had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I'm glad to hear that everyone had a great Father's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day! Adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww.
    *sigh*
    Pure bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture!! I am glad that it was a great fathers day for you and your family!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a sweet picture. I'm very happy for you and glad that this day got to be something good for you both.

    Thank you so much for your continued support. I'm so amazed at your blogging and commenting ability with such a precious little one at home! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete