Not a first I was looking forward to but Kylie has her 1st cold =( She has a super stuffy nose and a pitiful cough. Have I said lately how much I love having her in daycare?!?! Poor little thing, I feel so sorry for her. At least she's sleeping a lot and surprisingly her mood isn't really effected so far. The transition to daycare hasn't been easy that's for sure. I really hope it gets better!
I happened to also get the cold so we'll be laying low this weekend. M moved a stacker load (160 bales) of hay into our barn this morning. It's a years worth of hay for our two horses. Nice to have it in the barn and not have to worry about it for a while. I have been working on one of these printed books that you can include photos and text in. It's for my Dad's 70th birthday (Oct 1st) present. It's now off to the printer =)
Since I started this post with a first that is lame I'll end with one that is super cute, Kylie is starting to help hold her bottle. This also means she's starting to hold my boob like that too...but we don't take many pictures of that *lol*

Awww~ poor little Kylie! I'm so sorry she has a cold so soon after going to daycare. That sucks Caryn, it really does. My heart goes out to you right now, daycare is really not ideal for babies as young as ours. Kaitlin will be the youngest in her class by 3 months! The next youngest baby is older than Kylie and I hate it.
ReplyDeleteawww... i'm so sorry about her first cold!! =( Its no fun when they are congested and sniffly like that... at least she seems to be taking it in stride! Eirik got a cold right after I went back to work and he started going to my friends. Think of it this way... shes building up that little immune system!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of her holding her bottle is so cute. =)
Awww, baby colds are so sad! I hope you both get over this one quick! I'm not looking forward to the cesspool of germs that is daycare!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Poor little one! :(
ReplyDeleteAww, so sorry about the cold! That pic is super cute though, can't believe how much she's growing up....
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Kylie's got her first cold! That's one of those future things I'm already dreading when it happens. But I love that she's already trying to help out! Too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about Kylie's cold!! I hope that both Kylie and yourself feel better soon! That is awesome that she is starting to help hold her bottle!! What a great picture = )
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about Kylie's first cold - I tell you, daycare really is a little petri dish. That said, what I am hoping is that it will build up Reed's immunity while he is younger to make it so much stronger later on (silver lining, right? :) ). That picture is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about Kylie's cold! That sucks!! I love the picture of her helping hold her bottle!
ReplyDelete