Poor little girl is sick again *UGH* and so am I. M got it for all of 48 hours and is now better but us girls are down for the count I'm afraid. I wish somehow he could give her his immune system since it's superior...but since men can't breast feed I'm thinking it's not going to happen.
Kylie threw up twice this morning because of mucous blocking her airway...I feel so sorry for her. And I feel guilty for taking her to daycare. After her last cold, when I kept her home all week, daycare told me if she doesn't have a fever or diarrhea and it's just stuffy nose and/or dry cough she can come. I want to save my sick time from work for cases when she really needs to stay home. Today was such a tough call. Typically the stuffiness is the worst the first hour she's awake and the rest of the day is better. I sure hope she's doing ok. This has to get better...I hope we aren't looking at colds every 3-4 weeks for the duration!
Just so this post isn't all a big whaaaa here is a pic of one of her new 6-9 month outfits. I know she looks unimpressed, this was taken juist after she woke up and got dressed for the day so she hadn't found her smile yet.

Awww, I'm so sorry you're both sick. I'm especially not looking forward to that part of daycare! I love the pouty picture of her though, I feel like that in the mornings too.... :)
ReplyDeleteaww... i'm sorry about the colds! =( It really stinks. Eirik has had 2 since I went back to work, both from my friends son. Its so hard! I hope shes feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteboo to the cold!!! I too am not looking forward to this part of daycare!! I hope that both you and Kylie feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit!!!
The colds suck -- I've got one, too. :(
ReplyDeleteShe looks super cute (if unimpressed...)
I hope both of you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute outfit!!