Hello my bloggy friends =) I just wanted to post a couple pictures of Miss Kylie on Halloween. I meant to do it yesterday but go called in for jury duty and ended up being on the jury. Kind of a strange experience...but all in all it was ok. Anyway, now to the cute stuff!
She was only in her costume for a few minutes because she got too hot. And the pose with the pumpkin was right after eating her oatmeal (which is going great!) and before bath time. We were hoping to get her to sit up on her own with the pumpkin but as you can see that didn't really work =)
I'm on antibiotics again for the sinus infection from you-know-where and it appears to be causing constipation for Kylie. It turned rock hard and had some blood in it on Monday so the doctor had us do a glycerin suppository (SO sorry Kylie) yesterday and give her some apple juice. After a day of 7, yes 7 dirty diapers she is feeling much better *yippy* Now we'll do daily apple juice until I'm not with the meds next Monday.
M leaves next Wednesday for a work trip that is a full week and I'm scared! How the heck am I going to take care of Kylie, the dogs, the horses, getting ready for work, etc. all on my own? Any BTDT tips for me would be MUCH appreciated!
And a few answers from comments to the last few posts:
- No she isn't always this smiley. Mom and Dad work hard to get these smiley pics but I think she's a pretty happy baby so it's not tooooo hard =)
- I have a tag issue and can't let tags stay on anything. So the horse you asked about...I'm sorry, I don't have any info for you on the brand. My MIL got it at a boutique shop where she lives but I'll ask her if she recalls the brand next time I see her.


Shes so cute!!! I love those chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck next week! I can imagine how intimidating that must be!!
Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with next week. I know that's got to be stressful.
So sorry about the antibiotics reaction. :( Poor baby.
She is soooo cute! :) And good luck with the sinus infection and getting through next week!
ReplyDeleteI think I found the horse!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stuffedsafari.com/Greta-the-Bright-Flower-Print-Plush-Fuzzle-Horse-p/dg-4210.htm
It's on the same website I found some other stuffed horsies I wanted for Briella! Feel free to share with others that asked about it!
Kylie is sooo cute in her holloween outfit!! GL next week while M is out of town! Next week is my first week on my own without parents/inlaws here. I am very nervous too!! I am sorry I do not have any BTDT advice! I will be thinking of you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm glad she is feeling better. I don't have any advice for you, but I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed that your week goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteMy she is a cutie!! I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks!! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't have horse experience, but I do have two babies/dog on my own experience.
ReplyDeleteAs for getting ready for work, you'll either have to take a shower the night before when she's sleeping or put her in a bouncey or swing in the bathroom with you in the morning.
For animal care, I recommend wearing her or putting her in a stroller. When I walk with babies AND dog, I attach the leash to a Mommy Hook (sold at Target) to give me an extra hand. Hope that helps!
She is just the cutest! I love the pictures so keep 'em coming. You will be fine next week...you are superwoman, remember? :-)
ReplyDelete