Last night while folding laundry I flipped on the video camera to catch Kylie and M playing (instead of folding laundry of course), they had been playing this game for a good five minutes before I got the camera...too stinkin cute for words!
A few days ago Kylie decided that coughing is the funniest thing. She likes it most if she coughs and then you repeat it. At first I was determined not to encourage her but it's so darn cute I can't resist playing along.
Thanks for your phone app suggestions to my last post. It is suppose to arrive this afternoon and I'm looking forward to loading all the apps you mentioned. I'm still feeling guilty about the $15 a month data plan, after all it could go to her college fund, but I'm hoping it's so useful and fun that I get over that =)
So cute! I love it when babies laugh!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel guilty about the data plan, like you said it's a little reward for working!
Omg that's about the cutest thing I've ever seen, i couldn't stop laughing!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!!! I completely understand about the phone, but you are allowed to have a little fun too!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! The three of us just watched together, and L&V smiled.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! She would have laughed up a storm at my coughing the last few days.... :)
ReplyDelete