Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Anniversary

Yesterday was M and my 5th wedding anniversary!  All our anniversaries up until now have been spent in Cozumel laying by the water, stuffing ourselves with wonderful Mexican food and dreaming of having a baby.  This year we have our dream baby and didn't feel like traveling internationally with Kylie was a good idea since our eating restrictions (no dairy or soy) would be almost impossible to monitor.  Maybe next year =)  Instead we left Kylie at daycare with the wonderful ladies she knows well by this point and went skiing.  While I did miss my two trips in to nurse her (they fed her pumped milk) it was great to get away with M and enjoy some time as a twosome again.  It was a beautiful sunny day and the snow was pretty darn good for this time of year.  Here we are enjoying some fun in the sun and snow =) 



I feel so fortunate to have a husband who knows me better than I know myself most of the time.  He is my rock, my best friend and the kindest, most loving man I know.  In most respects I can't remember what my life was like before he was in it and honestly I think it's because I'm trying to block it out =)  I love you M, happy anniversary!!!

12 comments:

  1. YAY! What a fun day away! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! It looks like you found a great way to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day!! =) Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! And, what an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary :) Love those colorado mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great day. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more fantastic years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete