Friday, May 13, 2011

What a week!

Things that happened this week:
  • Kylie popped tooth #5 on Wednesday and #6 is on the way shortly.  The good news is that when #5 broke through she stopped biting during nursing.
  • She started crawling on Wednesday - she still scoots sometimes if whatever she wants is close enough but for the most part it's 100% crawling now.  She had been up on all fours for about 6 weeks but I can't believe she went from not crawling to full time crawling in two days.
  • The little minx sat up in bed for the first time on Wednesday (which lead to one HORRIBLE night of sleep for M and me because we woke up at every possible sound thinking she was falling out of her crib).  Her crib was lowered Thursday.
  • Kylie got her 2nd case of pink eye on Wednesday.  We had drops left over from last time she had it so it's on it's way out.
  • I got some 24 hr virus Thursday that caused a fever and horrible nausea and landed me in bed completely useless.  My usual suspicion would be a food illness but a couple teachers at Kylie's daycare have had it so I'm thinking it's a virus.  Thank goodness it's gone today.
Needless to say it's been a busy and tiring week.  But it's Friday and the weekend is here *WOO-HOO*  We have all or normal stuff on tap for the weekend (grocery shopping, laundry, lawn work, etc) but have a couple fun things planned too.  M is going to a hockey game tonight, our CHL team is in the finals.  Go Eagles!  We are picking up a keezer I found on craigslist (love craigslist!) for M for his b-day - it's a freezer converted into a kegorator.  It has one nitrogen tap and one CO2.  He is very excited...as am I!  We also have a bbq at some friends on Sunday.  So another busy weekend but should be fun.  Hope everyone in bloggy world has a great one!  And here's some cuteness to end on =)

7 comments:

  1. Yay for no biting during nursing! And its great that she's starting to figure out how to be a little more mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how quickly they can learn a new skill! I can't believe she ins working on her sixth tooth!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy how wiki quickly they become totally mobile! Cute as always!

    Hope you're feeling better now. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for crawling! :) I absolutely LOVE your video! Glad you're feeling better in time for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the coolest trashcan I've ever seen. That's a cute video that she'll love when she's in high school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that cuteness!! I love her "I don't know" SO adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete