First I have to give a shout out to a friend, Rebecca, who just got a positive beta today. She's been through so much so please stop by and wish her well! Her beta is on the high side so I'm betting on twins =)
______________________________
Ok, now on with my update...I have always loved this time of year. The temperatures cool from the scalding summer and the leaves turn pretty colors. This year is no exception. BUT...I'm also learning that this time of year is filled with sickness and that I most certainly do not enjoy. In the last 30 days K has had two colds (#21 and #22), an ear infection (#3 or 4?) and the stomach flu. OMG, will it end?!?! I hope she gets a break but a stuffy nose already started again so I think cold #23 is on the horizon. Our poor little girl must feel like this is what life is all about...how sad is that?!
Even though the stomach flu made it's way through our whole family this weekend we did manage to make it out to visit the pumpkin patch. They had animals for Kylie to pet and it was really fun to watch her wander around the field trying to pick up giant pumpkins =)
So I know I've been MIA and as an apology of sorts I'll include some other recent photos!
Getting a chair ride from Dad
Looking like such a big girl!
In her swim suit ready to go in the hot tub...actually she's running to the hot tub, that's why my hand is in the photo - ready to nab her =)
Getting a ride on the tractor and waving to me
Man alive, you guys really can't catch a break! Poor thing gets sick soo often:(
ReplyDeleteMan, I can't believe she's been sick so much! Poor kid!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, thank you! :) Your support and recommendations have meant the world to me through all of this. I'm still in shock. I keep going about my normal day and then suddenly think "huh, I'm pregnant. That's just crazy!" No idea about the twins vs. singleton thing. I'm alternately excited and terrified by the prospect of either!! :)
She is seriously growing up way too fast and so adorable! I love the picture on the tractor.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about all of the colds. I hope she makes a speedy recovery!
Sorry about the sickies! Hope she's not getting sick again.... She sure sounds like a trooper and so cute (as always)!
ReplyDelete