Monday, November 21, 2011

Daddy's Home!

We made it...a week without Daddy and we're still standing =)  M got home Friday night and K is so happy to have him home.  I came out of the week with a healthy dose of respect for single moms and stay at home moms.  Kudos girls!  

Saturday we tried to get 18 month photos taken.  K wouldn't hear of it...she was all smiles at the store until we put her in front of the camera and then it was tears.  So sad!  We're going to try again next weekend but I'm not sure how it's going to go...maybe we'll just have to wait until she's 2.  

Yesterday I got the thanksgiving shopping done and made it to the gym during K's afternoon nap.  Other than that we had a lot of family time around the homestead this weekend...which was 100% lovely =)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for making it in one piece! As if we all had any doubt you would:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you survived. I work from home at night and there are many days that I am flying solo with the boys all day long. It wipes me out!

    ReplyDelete