Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want all of you, my bloggy friends, to know that I am thankful for you.  Thank you for being there to listen to my ramblings and help me think through the things in life that stress me out.  Most of all thank you for following me along on my TTC journey and the arrival of my little baby girl.  

We are hosting my in-laws this evening but so far it's been a mellow day...it's about 60 degrees and we've taken a walk and spent some time playing in the leaves.  LOVE this holiday!  Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones =)
 
Here's another example of Kylie's new fake smile...she's too much.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Seriously, Noah has the same fake smile. Kids are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that big grin!! =) its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i realized my previous comment had a bad typo so i deleted it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!

    And, I am SO incredibly thankful for you, too!

    ReplyDelete