Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We are in food coma land but I didn't want to miss telling all of my bloggy readers Merry Christmas =)  I hope you all had a very special day with family and/or friends.  All my friends who are still in the trenches are very much in my thoughts today...wish I could wrap my arms around you all!  For my girls who've made it to the other side, hope you held your little ones tight and remember how very lucky we are.  I know I gave this little lady extra hugs and kisses today...

3 comments:

  1. She is precious in that dress! And looks like someone else is in love with baby dolls!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I know I was feeling very blessed this year. I think I might have cried some tears of joy this year on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated Merry Christmas to you, too!! :) What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete