Well folks, we're off to the races. Here are the highlights:
- 8/6 - BCPs started
- 8/20 - Lupron starts
- 8/24 - Last BCP
- 8/30 - 1st day of FET cycle! Celebrate with b/w, u/s and start estrogen (this also happens to be my birthday!)
- 9/8 - Lining check and trigger shot
- 9/9 - Start progesterone (still talking about PIO vs Crinone)
- 9/14 - Transfer
- 9/24 - Beta 1
- 9/26 - Beta 2
Of course there are a few more b/w appointments scattered in there for fun. It feels good to have an official schedule but the BCPs are not being kind so far. I left work yesterday because I was SO sick to my stomach. I will be changing to taking them at night in hopes that will help. Please let the Lupron and Estrogen be kind...
M will be in Switzerland on a fabulous business opportunity from September 23-29. Yep, that's right folks for both betas my DH will be out of town. I'm exciting for him but we both wish we could be together when we find out. So I am dedicated to POAS every day from trigger to 9/23 in hopes we know before he goes. I know you're impressed with the dedication *LOL* For those who know how much of a POAS addict I am this wasn't exactly a leap =)
We have been total slackers and haven't downloaded pictures in the last 10 days so you'll be left without any pictures of K for this post. But there is big news in her world this week - she's renewed her interest in the potty! She went #1 yesterday at school in the big girl potty and she asked to sit on it (and did her #1 business) last night and this morning. We went through a two month period when she was 18-20 months that she went on the potty (#1 and #2) every day at bath time but since then she's been pretty avoidant and doesn't even want to sit on it. We'll see if this time is the real deal. She's 26 months now and a couple of her friends at daycare just switched to panties so maybe it's THE time.
You got a great plan lined up! and all the dates booked:)
ReplyDeleteAs for the progesterone - I did lot's of research back when I failed on the Cri.none and the stats seemed to be exactly the same for both. If there is difference in efficiency, it must be individual like in my case. Boo. Di the doctor suggest anything or she would just let you pick?
Honestly, I liked the PIO better. The Cri.none gel was super yucky after about a week. I mean seriously, those globs were just dis-gus-ting.
Yay! for some progression in potty training. Hopefully, her little girlfriends will help the cause. Kids like to copy each other and it would be a bonus in this case;) Go K!
Wishing you a very successful cycle! I hope all of the meds are kind to you! Such a bummer you husband won't be in town for the betas!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, K! I think it'll be a looooong time before anybody goes to the potty in this house!
I'm sorry your BCPs are making you feel gross. That's awesome about Kylie renewing her interest in the potty, though!!!
ReplyDeleteIf all goes well for me, we'll be about a week apart in transfer dates. I start BCPs Sunday and if my u/s is clear next week, then we're clear for the FET. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well. I hate birth control. The silver lining of infertility is not having to use any! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for a plan! I am sorry the BCPs are not being kind. I remembering having to take them at night too. Hope that helps. Cheering you on from afar!!
ReplyDeleteDouble Yeah for Kylie's interest in the potty again!
That's huge about K and the potty! Good luck with you POAS mission too, so glad you have a plan of attack now.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I hope this is it!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! FET plan in place! Don't you just love how an FET is completely planned out? So much better than a fresh transfer. That sucks that the BCPs make you sick - thank goodness it doesn't seem to bother me much. Love how you're already planning the POASing daily.
ReplyDeleteLast FET I started out using Crinone and then switched to PIO when my progesterone levels were super low after my beta. This time I will be just going with PIO. Plus it's much cheaper.
So exciting about K being interested in the potty! HUGE life changer, I'm sure!
Hooray for a good plan! Hoping that your POAS marathon has an early BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Good job K!!!! WTG on working the potty ;-)
Thinking of you and hoping that the meds are kind!!!
ReplyDelete