With the quick move from the failed FET cycle to this one I feel like I didn't get a mental or physical break from all the high anxiety. The meds don't help a lot either (started Lupron again yesterday). Not that I'm complaining, I'm not patient so moving on quickly was my idea. Right now I feel like I'm just putting one foot in front of the other during the day. Each night I try to get enough sleep and each morning I wake feeling more exhausted than the day before. So my goal this weekend will be to get a nap or two in and try to catch up. We got our first skiff of snow last night and tomorrow is suppose to be cold so we'll stay in our PJs and play inside...or at least that will be my goal. You'll see below that the little miss is obsessed with the white stuff so that might not be possible. Maybe I'll have to bake some cookies while M takes over outside play. I'm just not ready for cold yet. Sunday is suppose to be beautiful so maybe we'll make it to the zoo or something. We're trying to get some winterization projects wrapped up so we'll have to see how those go first.
Anyway, no matter how tired I get this little one makes me smile!
Sorry for the blur but she wanted to run so fast I couldn't get a picture...cracks me up. This is what she did for 15 minutes before bath last night.
Finally slowed down...but only to look at pictures of herself running. I snapped this before she sprinted off.
Eating snow, she was so excited!
When I asked her to smile this is the face I got. Should make for some interesting holiday pictures ;-) She has a little pile of snow on her pointer finger...and you guessed it, it went down the hatch soon after snapping this.
Moving quickly was my best defense too, it doesn't allow a lot of processing time, but here's to hoping it just means a new baby is in your arms that much faster. K is looking super cute!
ReplyDeletehugs to you!! i understand your moving forward desire because I am the same way with things: Just move forward and keep going!
ReplyDeletePhotos of K are adorable!! Eirik is not much for the camera either so i'm not sure how holiday cards will turn out this year!
I'm sorry you're so exhausted. It's hard to be both physically and mentally exhausted at the same time. I hope you get some good rest this weekend!
ReplyDeleteAll the emotional rollercoasters of IF treatments are incredibly exhausted! I hope you get some good rest this weekend. Those pics of K are so cute!!!
ReplyDelete