Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Consignment Sale

I was inspired by Emma over at 4 Cats and a Baby to try my hand at my first consignment sale.  What I didn't expect to find on my Monday search for one in my area was that one was happening this weekend we needed to have items ready by today.  After scurrying for a couple hours yesterday to register items, print tags, pin tags on items, etc. I got about 30 items ready for the sale.  It's only about 10% of what I need to sell but it's a good test group.  Hopefully things sell well, wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I hope your stuff all sells for you!! And thanks for the little "shout out"! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love going to consignment sales and I'm sure I'll be sending stuff to them someday. I hope all of your things sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I've been wondering how to start getting rid of the baby clothes as my littlest outgrows them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck! It's been a great way to clean house and buy the next size up for a good price too.

    ReplyDelete