Only five days (or less) left! We had our last OB checkup combined with the pre-op appointment on Monday. He sounds good and is measuring right on target. We signed all the consents, confirmed they will be tying my tubes (yippy for no more hormones!) and went over my birth plan with my doctor. One new piece of news is that apparently the protocol has changed and the baby and daddy will be able to stay with me through my c-section if baby doesn't need any special care. So excited about that!
Yesterday I started having what I assume are braxton hicks contractions along with some lower back cramping, a headache and overall kind of crappy feeling. I was also SUPER crabby. Nothing progressed overnight and most of those symptoms are gone today, just a few BH left. Hopefully we make it to our scheduled date but at least we know our doctor is the one on call this weekend if things get going on their own.
I realized my last post was before the 4th so I'll do a short update from that. We went to my boss' house on the 3rd to watch fireworks. It was Kylie's first time being kept up late and she loved looking at the stars as much as she did the fireworks. Before the festivities began she went and checked out the games and stuff they had set up on the golf course.
What do I want to go on first?
The bounce house!
The morning of the 4th, sporting her hat she made at school.
Next post will probably be after C joins our family...stay tuned =)
Holy crap!! This is so soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see the little guy!
Oh my gosh. I can't believe it's almost time! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteEep!! So exciting! I can't wait to meet him!! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for being so close! Good luck and much love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteEEK! It's almost time. Good luck, and I can't wait to read the next update!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Hope everything goes well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little boy! Can't wait to get an update!
ReplyDelete