C turned four months old yesterday! He is such a sweet, easy going little guy. Here are some things I don't want to forget about him at this age:
- Likes - Eating, sleeping, laughing, flirting with the ladies, sports on TV (football and hockey) and recently blowing raspberries
- Dislikes - Getting his nose wiped, getting lotion on his face and eating my milk after I've been eating cabbage
- Temperament - The ladies at school say he's always happy and we see that at home too, honestly such an easy going baby.
- Sleep - I'm surprised that he is only sleeping about 12-13 hours a day which they say is more typical of toddlers but if he's happy I'm not complaining. At night he's sleeping 10:30-7:30 most days but occasionally (once or twice a week) wakes for a feeding around 3 or 4 and goes right back to sleep.
- Play - About 10 days ago he learned how to pass toys from hand to hand and is starting to put everything in his mouth. He has no interest in pacifiers but seems to suck his thumb some.
- Size - 19.25lb (98th%) and 27" (96th%)
Here are a few pics:
I'll give updates on the rest of us this week...
ahhh so cute!!! I love the chub!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! :)
ReplyDelete(At their last check-up, my boys were just about a pound heavier than that at 18 months... we're in the 2nd percentile or so... it takes all sizes to make the whole bell curve, right?! :) )