Poor C got flu and croup in January and now has RSV, broncolitis and a double ear infection. OMG! The poor little guy is possibly the sickest I've ever personally seen a baby. I've cried daily because just watching him struggle sucks. The good news is that he's staying hydrated, has good oxygen levels so he didn't need to be hospitalized. The doctor said Wednesday and Thursday (day 3 and 4) should have been the worst so we've made it past that. The great news is that K has stayed clear of all this and she's been a very understanding big sis. Accepting all get well vibes!
That must be so scary. Hope he's in the mend soon!
ReplyDeleteYuck, sick babies are such a worry. I really hope you're past the worst of it and it's all up hill from here! The good news? He's still pretty darn happy looking! :)
ReplyDeleteSending lots and lots of get well--I hope by this point they are actually stay well--vibes!!
ReplyDelete