Well friends I'll try not to dwell on this but we are currently fighting ANOTHER ear infection (5th in 6 months - hello tubes!) and hand foot and mouth. So tired of this crap, I cry uncle. My b-day is next Saturday and you can guess what my wish is! Ok, I'll now move to fun things because I know you must all be sick of the whining, I know I am =)
M and I went with K on a field trip about 10 days ago. This is her and her bestie in one of the little rides. It was at a place called Casa Bonita and has pretty bad food but fun cliff divers, rides and arcade games. There were 54 kids on the bus under 8 and K loved having us along.
C has decided that he loves coloring. He also loves eating crayons =)
You may be wondering what the heck is going on in this photo...yeah, I did too when M showed it to me after being outside with the kiddos. Turns out C climbed on top of the table and assumed down dog position and K took the opportunity to check if he needed a diaper change. Too funny!
Cuties!!!
C helping M put in some new sod. He was obsessed with the wheelbarrow and shovel.
Love the diaper check!
ReplyDeleteWe had HFM here in July. No fun! Hope everyone is healthy soon!