C has really taken off. He took his first steps right before his 14 month b-day (9/16) and is now walking pretty much everywhere and anywhere. He walks about 80% of the time and still crawls some when walking seems like too much work. Here is some of the first video evidence we got =)
Wish I could say that the tubes cured all his ills but he is sick once again with a cold...and he's getting all his 1 year molars. He's having disrupted sleep and has been crabby. This was taken right after his tube surgery though. I can't help but think he's hearing better now and is starting to babble and talk more.
K is doing great. She's had four ballet classes now and is really enjoying it. We don't get to watch until the very last class so we aren't sure what she's learning but that she's having fun is the most important thing. Her pre-k class is going really well. She practicing writing all her letters and loves telling us what words start with by sounding out the letters. She is the sweetest big sister on earth, she is patient, kind and care taking of C. It seriously makes my heart smile!
Work has been crazy busy for me and it's seriously cut into my blogging time. I'll try to get here more often!
Love all these videos. How sweet of K to come over and hug you and C after he walked to you! I bet it's killing you to not watch K in her ballet class. I would be going nuts wanting to see! LOL I'm sorry to hear that C is sick again. Molars are horrible for everyone involved. Poor baby.
ReplyDeleteMy phone won't play the videos, but I trust they are adorable! Go mister C! Oh, he's growing up so fast! Sorry to hear that he is sick again. Hope it's the last bout for a long time!!
ReplyDelete