I love May! Here in Colorado the grass is just turning green, leaves are budding on the trees and the early season flowers are in bloom. It also happens to be M and K's birth month which is always fun. To add to the excitement this month we are also taking our first big family vacation to the beach =) I am 80% excited and 20% terrified. Most of the unease is about the travel to and from which will include a 4 hour plane flight and 4 hours of driving each way *EEEK* I have a pretty good travel kit put together but if anyone has miracle travel tips I'm all ears!
Now to catch up with the cuties from the last few weeks:
Little man loves to "ROAR" when he wears this shirt. Isn't he looking BIG?!
They are still very kind to each other and I'm pretty sure are each others favorite people in the whole world, totally heart warming!
K has been taking swim lessons 2x a week to prepare for our vacation. She's doing great and can almost do a front crawl by herself now.
Trying on their beach garb =)
Playing a little hockey in the drive way. Notice the giant dumpster we have by our shop? It's a month long project to clear junk from the house/shop/etc. This project will be done right before we leave for vacation in a few weeks and it'll feel great to have it done. We bought the house from my parents almost 8 years ago and this has been needed since then. All good things in due time, right?
Hopefully our next update will have all kinds of vacation details. It's the first time either kid has seen the beach so I'm hoping everyone has a great time!
I am so envious! I haven't been on a vacation to anywhere other than Minnesota since December 2005. Have fun! I look forward to pictures! (And an early Happy 5th Birthday to K!)
ReplyDelete