And just like that my first little birdie if off to school! Last week we had a few meet and greet opportunities and yesterday was her "staggered start" day where 1/2 the class was there. Today is the first day with all the kids. I've been flipping back through this blog and suddenly feel like making it here was quite the accomplishment - for her and for us. I did shed a few tears as soon as I got back in the car after dropping her off. She is so ready for this though and had a wonderful time on her first day. Here are some pictures:
You can tell she's equal parts proud and nervous
For once C was willing to be in the pictures too
With Daddy
My turn =) Love these two!!!
Arriving at school
Headed into her "kindergarten enrichment" room
Found her name on her cubby!
One of her morning teachers
Her other morning teacher
Meeting spot first thing in the morning
Afternoon room - the "real" kindergarten portion of her day
With her afternoon teacher after school
Enjoying a yummy treat after her 1st day of school - this was my sneaky way to hear all the details ASAP =)
And there you have it, we have a kindergartner, wow!
Wow...just wow. The time goes by so fast. I remember when you "cycled" to get her. She is beautiful and she is ready for this! Those are great pictures to document her first day of school. I can't believe she's in school now!
ReplyDeleteWe got ice cream after N's first day, too! I can't believe our babies are Kindergartners. I hope she's loving it!
ReplyDelete