I've been away from this blog space for too long! Not sure if anyone out there is still reading at this point...but if you are, Hi!
December went by in a flash. K had her first ballet recital and it was adorable. She cried when it was over and wanted to do it all again. Needless to say we're already signed up for the spring show.
(she's standing up in red)
C finished his adjustment to a new daycare and we're really happy we made the switch. He loves his new teacher and I am pleased with the classroom,learning, etc. as well as the organization, communication and accessibility of the management. They had a nice Christmas party complete with Santa and Mrs. Claus too.
December also had a bunch of snow, which both kids adored!
Christmas was so fun, with the kids now 5.5 and 2.5 (WOW, how did that happen?!) they were both into all the festivities. We had ~20 family members in town for the festivities and even their closest aged cousins, who are 8 and 11 were here. To say they had a wonderful time is an understatement.
We ended the year with a round of strep throat for K but we caught it early and she was able to ring in the new year, along with C, with some yoga and a dance party!
Hope everyone's New Year is off to a good start =)
Ack! Adorable. (Also, we have those same Leveret train jammies... :) )
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see this update. I really need to do one at some point -- it's been SO long since I've done one, though... Just need to bite the bullet and post something!!!
Love those PJ's! I'll keep an eye out for an update...just jump in =)
DeleteThey are just the cutest! K's cheeks and dimples are perfection!
ReplyDelete