Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last week of 2T!

We can hardly believe that 3T is almost here! Kylie has been low in my abdomen this week and I haven't been feeling a lot of movement, only now and then each day. From what I've read it appears that daily predictable movement doesn't always happen until right around 30 weeks. We still have our weekly Saturday check-ins with the Doppler and her heartbeat is nice and strong!

We are getting exciting for our trip to Mexico on the 11th. I called the doc and got a permission to travel letter after I had a dream that we got stuck at the airport in Mexico and they wouldn't let me on the plane to come home...and then I started labor in the airport. Ahhh, preggo dreams *lol*

Anyway, here's the weekly pic...I had the first person point at my belly today so I'm officially looking pregnant instead of just fat =)


5 comments:

  1. Look at you! You look so great!! I hope you have a great time in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to add that I love you blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't leave the 2T til I get there! ;) You look great - adorably pregnant. Definitely NOT fat!

    I'm so impressed that you have the willpower to just use the Doppler once a week! I still haven't gotten one because last time I went to the OB, they could barely find the h/b due to my awesome retroverted uterus, so I didn't want to freak myself out by never finding it. But I have my next appt on Thursday, so I'll buy one immediately after that, if all is good!

    I'm jealous of your babymoon! We can't go anywhere until late April because Jason is training for the Boston Marathon on April 19th, but we're going to do a babymoon in late April. We're hoping to do the Greek Islands, it's always been one of our top choices, but realistically we'll probably wind up doing the Mayan Riviera. Not such a hard life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're heading into the 3T! (OK, I think I'm very repetitive and say something along those lines after each update...) But, really! WOW!!! How exciting. :)

    You look great! And, the babymoon sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, is it really the 3T already?! I can't believe it! Time is really flying by. You look absolutely fantastic, as usual. So excited for your upcoming babymoon, too! You are going to have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete