Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tick tock =)

Last I wrote I was headed out with my DH for his b-day.  We had a wonderful time with sushi for lunch (for him only of course!) and then a beautiful afternoon at the golf course.  Then this weekend I sent him off for a b-day massage Saturday morning and we had dinner on Sunday at my families with more b-day celebration. We also managed to get our entire veggie and flower gardens planted this weekend.  My last post was dedicated to my wonderful DH and it turns out he does read my blog...I found a comment from him that made me cry my eyes out to my last post.  I'm a very lucky girl!  Anyway, here's a picture he took of me with his new camera at his b-day gathering at my folks, that bump is starting to get large girls =)

Friday the OB measured me at 34cm, which was 1cm smaller than the two previous weeks and 3cm smaller than she wanted me to measure.  So this afternoon I'm headed in for an ultrasound to check amniotic fluid and growth.  It'll be my first since 20 weeks and I'm excited to see Kylie and make sure all is a-ok.  I've been telling myself since Friday that if the OB was really worried she would have done an u/s on Friday and not waited until today.  She's also still moving a lot so that has to be a good sign.  Also this afternoon is my pre-op appointment.  Four days from today is Kylie's b-day!  I'm nervous about surgery but very excited that we'll be meeting our little girl...finally =)  I'll let you know how the u/s goes...fingers crossed!


7 comments:

  1. Thinking all sorts of good thoughts for your u/s appointment today. Keep us updated.

    You look great, and I just read that comment from your DH and that is just about the sweetest thing!!!

    I cannot believe how soon it will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you tons of positive thoughts for today's u/s!!!

    Hooray for the gardens! I finally got my tomato plants into the garden on Sunday so I think it's all done but the harvesting now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your DH's comment and it almost made me cry, it was so sweet! I hope everything with Kylie still looks great on the u/s today. You look great too! I still can't believe how close you are to meeting her! YAY! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 days! Thats so exciting!! =) I hope your u/s appointment goes great! I loved the extra views I got at the end... not that I could tell much what anything was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOUR MORE DAYS! I am just so excited for you. And the comment from your DH was SO sweet.

    I can't wait for Kylie to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW 4 more days! That is nuts!! I can't wait to hear how it goes. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I hope the last u/s goes well. I can't belive she'll be here so soon. Yay!

    ReplyDelete