Sunday, July 4, 2010
My first blog award!
For this award, here’s what to do:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that readers may not know.
3. Pay it forward by nominating 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
Thank you Mel! It's so great to have been able to go through this journey with you =)
Things readers might not know about me:
1. I live in my childhood home that M and I bought from my parents in 2007
2. M & I met playing ice hockey
3. Kylie was born at the same hospital I was
4. I grew up showing horses in the western US and Canada
5. M & I love, love, love to travel and have spent at least a month a year out of the country since we met
6. Kylie's nursery is in the same room mine was when I came home from the hospital
7. I am such a sucker for animals I can't even kill a bug or a mouse
My nominations might overlap with Mel's, we read many of the same blogs =)
Peanut noodle
Daily Musings of a Crazy Cat Lady
Pollination Chronicles Tablespoon Teaspoon & Babyspoon
The Journey Through Life....
To a T
Trying not to scream
Waiting For Baby W
Welcome to our world.......
Yes, We're One of THOSE Couples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How neat to live in the same house you grew up in! I also didn't know that you rode, and showed, what did you show? Do you ride anymore?
ReplyDeleteIce Hockey? wow!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that you had the same nursery:) that's special!
Trisha ~ I showed Arabs, 1/2 Arabs and National Show Horses in English, Western, and Reining. My family lives, eats and breaths horses! I have my retired reining horse a young paint mare my sister needed to find a home for. Do you ride?
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, that is just so amazingly sweet to be raising little Kylie in your own nursery. Makes me tear up just thinking about it. Awwwwww....
sorry i never saw your reply on this!! yes i ride, have for most of my life! i rode competative trail rides when i was young, and got into riding english about 8yrs ago and love it! i show hunter,jumper and dressage, but still love trail riding. i've always wanted to try reining. sadly we had to sell the horses when we got orders to Guam =( i had a wonderful APHA paint gelding and dh had a great little Polish Arab mare. we'll be getting more as soon as we get back stateside for sure!!
ReplyDelete