One year ago, on September 25th, I was just finding out I was pregnant. I cannot believe it's been a year! In some ways it seems like yesterday and in others it seems like a life time ago. In no way have I forgotten the TTC struggle but the pain and bitterness are all gone now. I never, ever thought I'd be able to say that but looking into Kylie's face I say it and know that it's 100% true. She has healed me and I am so, so thankful. Tomorrow is the year anniversary of beta #2 when we knew it was for real and then on Wednesday she turns 4 months old. SO surreal! Here she is on the 25th after M and I explained what she was "doing" last year at this time =)
She's giving us the "yeah, whatever" look which I'm sure we'll get a million more times when we tell her stories. In other Kylie news, she continues to be a great eater and by my not-so-scientific account (weighing her on the scale with me at home) she is 16.5 lbs now. What a little chunky monkey! She's starting to hold her head up more all the time and spent a few minutes in her exersaucer last night. Her night time sleep continues to be great, she sleeps between 8 and 11 hours every night...we're SO lucky. Her bath time is one of her favs and she is learning how to splash. M thinks its fantastic and my attempts to have him not encourage her seem to be met with resistance. Oh well!
Apparently we've become those lame, boring people with only news about our kid. Not one thing seems to be happening in my life that's worth reporting on...it's only Monday though so I'm sure something will spring up. I'll leave with a parting picture of K-shizzle kicking away on her changing table, or as a friend calls it "battle station".


Happy anniversary!!! What a wonderful one to celebrate. I love these pictures of Kylie. Is she always this smiley? :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Betaversary... okay, that didn't sound as cool as it did in my head. ;)
ReplyDeleteYay for big babies! =) Shes so precious!! I love the look shes giving you in the swing!
I like the Happy Betaversary, so I will second that!
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture, how do you not just pinch those little cheeks all the time!?
I definitely like "Happy Betaversary!" An awesome day to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteShe is such an adorable little chunky monkey!!! :)
She is so cute! I love the picture on the swing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Betaversary! I like the sound of that.
WooHoo, Happy Betaversary to you! She's just too adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Betaversary (tm Emma)!! Oh how I wish our chunky monkeys could meet each other!! This past year has been surreal - like you said, it's flown by but also seems to have gone on forever. I missed alot of your initial beta celebration because I was mourning my lost peanut at the time -- so I want to do an extra large YIPPY this time!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. I love this post :) Happy betaversary sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteI like Happy Betaversary too!! I remember when you found out you were prego with Kylie and all that you went through with the OHSS. And I am so incredibly happy for you that everything is going well and you have Kylie in your life! She is so cute and I love the picture!!
ReplyDelete