M's mom got Kylie some presents this weekend, she loves spoiling her one and only grand baby. One of the presents is a playnest which I had never seen before. It's essentially an inner tube covered in activity mat type material. It has different textures and such too to keep their attention. For a non-sitter like Kylie you leave it partially inflated and it squishes down to support her head, neck and upper back. When she learns to sit up you inflate it more and it will help if she topples over. When M came home with it I wasn't so sure because it is huge but Kylie took an instant shine to it so now it's a staple on our living room floor =) Here she is enjoying it:
The toy she's holding is also a new addition from her Gma and she loves it too. You're looking at the back of the birds feathers but the front has all kinds of colors, textures, rattles, squeaks, etc. She tries to cram the whole darn thing in her mouth. So cute!
This weekend we just hung around the house recovering. M went to the hockey game with his Mom and I stayed home with Kylie - we both had fevers so there was no way we were going anywhere. She is such a trooper...her cold is still pretty bad but the fever is gone and now just the stuffiness and cough remain. Hopefully only a few more days and we'll be back to our old selves.

So adroable! She looks a lot like her daddy in this picture! I hope you are both feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat thing looks like SO much fun! I've come to the conclusion that the bigger and more obnoxious the toy they more they like it. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat looks adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAww, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm just catching up from the last week so I have a lot to comment on, LOL. First off, the pic below? Yeah, K has the same outfit and wore it today, actually :) :)
ReplyDeleteThat playnest looks awesome - I will be adding it to the christmas list :) I'm so sorry about the colds you guys have been fighting. You know I can commiserate with you about daycare. Hell, I'm at home now because I had to pick up K for a fever so I understand. It has to get easier, right? RIGHT????