Here in Colorado this time of year is so nice...the days are warm but the mornings and evenings are crisp with the cool air. I love taking the hoodies out of the closet but haven't yet given up my flip flops. While we don't have the beautiful hard wood trees in the Northeast we do have lots of Aspen trees that shimmer with their gold leaves in the breeze. On Saturday we took my Dad and M's Mom up to the mountains to go leaf peeping and enjoy some of thing beauty this time of year has to offer. Kylie slept on the way up but got out with us to take some pictures. My Mom recently got her some 9 month clothes (yes, that's right...at 4 months we're moving to 9 month clothes!) and one of the fleece vests has ears. Here we are enjoying the day:
It was also a ploy to keep my Dad away from the house while my Mom set up for his 70th birthday party. He was surprised and had a good time so that's good news. He also loved the photo book I made for him with pictures from when he was a boy =)
Yesterday I spent a lot of time ordering various pictures for Kylie's baby books, ones to hang on the wall from her 3 month photo shoot (thanks for all your votes!) and also made five different collages to give to family members. Then I made it to the gym and M made a wonderful stew for dinner. It seems like the weekend just sprinted by!
Tonight be have Kylie's 4 month checkup. Our poor baby has to get more shots =( At least M will be there with me and he's always such a rock about such things. I'll give a full report tomorrow or Wednesday...

Awww! I hope the shots went well - poor baby!
ReplyDeleteAre you effing serious on the 9 month clothing? Since K and Kylie weighed the same at birth I've been using your Kylie updates as an indicator of things to come. K is in 3 month stuff right now but it is big ... I was going to buy more this week but this post has me wondering if that is necessary.
Wow! I love the pic!
I see Kylie is on Eirik's growth track at the moment! Hopefully she'll slow down around 6 months like Eirik has!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture! I too love the little hoodies with the ears... i have a few for Eirik. =)
We too are pulling out the 9 month clothing! It's so crazy! (and a little sad, our baby girls are growing up way too fast!) LOL! Isabella had her 4 month check up today also, I can't wait to hear Kylie's stats and to compare!!
ReplyDeleteI also track both you and Emma for Finn's growth track since he's a chunky monkey too! I just ordered him a snowsuit for December-February in 3-6 month size, since that's what he'll be. I wonder if I should have ordered 6-9 months??
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture, so cute!! I'm taking my mom and younger sis leaf peeping in a few weeks when they come to visit and finally get to meet Finn!
That is the cutest little hoodie! I love that picture. It deserves a frame. :) Can't wait to hear the details about Kylie's visit with the doc. I hope the shots weren't too terrible.
ReplyDeleteThat hoodie is absolutely adorable and you look beautiful and happy! :) Hope the shots weren't so bad!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! I love fall too. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the day outside with your beautiful family!! I hope that your drs appt went well!!
ReplyDelete