I'm coming out of the "private" blog world because reading really fell off when I went private and I miss my girls =( I didn't know that taking my blog private would take me out of every one's news reader. I've put the photos on photobucket instead of our picasa site (since it has our real names) in hopes that will help the privacy issues. Anyone have any stellar ideas how to be somewhat private but still be accessible?
Ok, now to Miss Kylie's update. She is 9 flippen months old....can you believe that? She has now officially been outside of my tummy longer than she was in it which truly boggles my mind and if I'm honest makes me jealous of all those preggo bellies again. I feel so, so lucky to be where I am and not a single day goes by that I recognize what a gift I have been given.
Her 9 month appointment isn't until next Monday so I'll have to post the official stats then but here are a few details:
- she wears size 3 diapers
- fits best in 12 month clothes (because of length)
- is still breastfeeding 5 times a day and has three solid meals which are primarily purees although she enjoys puffs, kicks cereal, some cut up veggies and fruits and ginger snaps
- sleeping 9-11 hours at night and taking 3-5 hours in naps a day in 2 or 3 stints
- still has just the two teeth, thank goodness
- sits for long periods (hours) and plays
- still dislikes tummy time and isn't making moves to crawl or walk but this is fine with us, she'll be on the move soon enough
- starting to dance - so cute
- just learned to wave goodbye
- gives wonderful cuddles, hugs and kisses
- giggles with reckless abandon
We went and had her 9 month pictures taken on Saturday. Our family ones didn't turn out great but her alone ones did. Please vote on which ones you like, we're having a hard time deciding! The last picture in the album is a combo of M's baby photo along with Kylie's and mine. Who do you think she looks like?
Wow, 9 months? Really? I feel like I spend all of my time lately saying "wow, has that much time really passed?" But, seriously, has that much time really passed?! :)
ReplyDeleteI think the family one you have up there looks great. And, I truly don't think I can choose among the others. TOO adorable for words. I'd have to go with 7 through 11 as my faves and then probably 17 and 18, too. Definitely one of the feet ones. As for who she looks like? Looks like a combination to me! :)
Love 6, 8, and 17! I think the family one is cute too. And she deff looks mostly you! :) We are having professional pics taken in May for his 1 year and I am SO excited. We haven't done any yet (my husband wanted to be the one taking pics). Yay for 9 months. Such a fun age!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that when your blog went private it would be taken off my dashboard. I had access to your blog, but I had to go there directly. I just thought you weren't posting!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months, Kylie!
I think she looks like a combo, but a bit more like you. I like #9 and #20.
ReplyDeleteNine months! Where is the time going?
I noticed that when you went privet it disappeared from google reader and I had to go to the blog and log on! I tried to check a few times. I actually noticed now i've switched sites that my comments have DROPPED. I think people think they need to put in an e-mail and name but they don't!
ReplyDeleteAll those photos are just adorable!! I lvoe the first one. =)
Eirik still only has 2 teeth, but i am SURE the top 2 are due in any day now... or already in a bit... he bites me when i try and see! ;)
8, 13, and 15. Love em!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! She's so photogenic it's hard to pick a favorite. And I think she looks like a good blend of both if you but with a smidge more of you.
ReplyDeleteI feel guilty - I think I forgot you went private, never emailed to get on the list, and just thought you weren't blogging much these days!! Sorry friend!!
ReplyDeleteShe's such a photogenic baby that it's hard to choose but I do love 17 & 18 and the foot pics. I think she has your awesome smile!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO cute!! I LOVE the pics! :) I think she looks a little more like you, but honestly a good combo of the both of you ;-)
ReplyDelete