From comments to my last couple posts it seems like reading here might have really fallen off when I took things private =( I have a 9 month update to post and pictures from her 9 month photo shoot but if most people are keeping up with me through facebook maybe I should just post it there? If you could do me a huge favor and post a comment about where you would prefer to keep up on these kind of things that would be great!
I think the problem is that when blogs are private they won't update on google reader. So, no one knows that you've got updates. (I have a special bookmark folder I put all private blogs in and try to remember to load it once a day or two...)
ReplyDeleteI'd miss you if you went to facebook exclusively, but I'd understand. (It might even force me to use facebook for a very, very small use... :) )
Im here now. Love seeing the updates especially since our little ones are not to far apart!
ReplyDeleteI come here always!! I rarely comment...sorry!! But I love to see your daughter growing up!
ReplyDeleteI'm still here! The same as rebecca. I need to bookmark and check it more regularly since you're private!
ReplyDeleteYup - same here! I keep up with everyone through Google Reader. Wow-that sucks! I didn't know b/c you were private that I still woudlnt' get updates. Hmmm, I wonder if I can change that somehow on my end.
ReplyDeleteYour last 5 or 6 posts all came to my reader at once. I thought you weren't posting. I read all the time and have been checking for updates, I just wasn't getting them for some reason. I love your updates and pictures so please keep posting. :-)
ReplyDeleteLike TeeJay I just got a group of posts at once. I'm not on Facebook but definitely want to follow you here!!
ReplyDelete