Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Spa

We have been struggling with recovery from a nasty cold virus that turned into bronchiolitis for Kylie and just a horrible cold for me.  M has an immune system we admire and has escaped it.  Poor little girl has been so sick.  She turned the corner Sunday/Monday but is still kind of down energy wise, still has a horrible cough and wheezes when she breaths.  We've been trying everything to eliviate the congestion and one of the things we did was take her in our hot tub for the first time.  She loved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hope y'all are feeling better! I've been hit with a cold, too, and it can really knock you for a loop. Poor little Kylie!

    Love the hot tub pictures. She just looks all relaxed and cute!!

    And, thanks for the comment -- it's not really that I feel left behind. And, I love seeing pictures of Kylie and hearing how she's doing. It's just sometimes it suddenly hits me "holy mackerel, I'm still doing this!!!" I think the three month break or so is getting to me and I'm ready to move on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love her in the hot tub! :)

    hope you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she loved the hottub! Who wouldnt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot tub pics are soooo adorable. She's going to love the spa someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those hot tub pics! Hope everyone is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete