Recently we put google analytics on our photo albums and noticed we have people from all over the world accessing Kylie's pictures. While this is cool in a way it's also a little scary. To protect her privacy I'll be changing this blog to private next Sunday, February 13th. From what I understand if I add your email address you'll be able to read and comment just as you always have. So email me at czweiser at gmail dot com and I'll add you to the list. Until then, no pictures since we are changing the authorization settings on our pictures too.
It really makes you stop and think when you realize stuff like that... the line for me was when random people on flickr started to add pictures of Eirik as their favorites! Creepy huh??
ReplyDeleteYikes! I've never thought about that. Kind of creepy / scary! I'll be sure to message you. I would miss reading about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteThat is a little creepy! Please add me to the list. My e-mail is fromiftowhen (at) gmail.com.
ReplyDeletePlease make sure you add me to the list!
ReplyDelete