Saturday we went to a festival in the town we use to live in (Fort Collins, CO). It's about 45 min from where we live now and we still have lots of friends who live there and my in-laws. They had live music, food, booths of art, etc. Kylie however found it the most fun to play a game of hide-things-under-the-blanket. We initially took it to be something for her to sit on but as you can see it became a toy.
It was pretty warm out so we took her new sippy cup with water in it. It's a hard tip one and she is resistant to learning how to use it since she can just bite on her soft tip ones. If I was the tough parent that I thought I'd be she'd learn how to drink out of it...but it turns out I'm a softie so this is how she ended up drinking. She loved dripping the water all down her front =)
Sunday we took her to the park and she loved swinging on the swings and playing in the water fountains.
So there you have it, a weekend full of fun =) As I mentioned in my previous post Kylie is transitioning to her new room and her official first day is next Monday. Here she is napping on a cot. What a big girl!
And here's one more picture just because =)



Just have to say a major "AWWWWWWW" :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie and it looks like y'all had a great time.
What a big girl! She's soooo cute!! Glad you guys had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteShe is so incredibly adorable!
ReplyDeleteawww... such a big girl sleeping on a cot!! =) I love her sipping the water... Eirik loves to drink water that way too!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I cannot BELIEVE they nap on cots like that! I can't believe the kids don't just get up and off and run around! Thats insane.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have those sippy cups you have for Kylie. Have you tried to drink out of them? They're hard to use, even for an adult! I haven't made Noah use them. We have other hard tip ones (Avent) that are much easier to drink out of. But Noah always wants to drink water out of a cup like we do. It's so messy:)
I absolutely LOVE the swing picture!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like such a big girl on the cot. Sigh.
So cute!! Sounds like a fun weekend!
ReplyDelete