Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're Outta Here!

Tomorrow morning we leave on a five day road trip to WY and SD.  We're visiting Mike's grandparents.  It blows my mind that 3 of his 4 grandparents are still around and doing very well.  I have no grandparents left =(  So while the beds are super uncomfortable and the drives will be long and hot it'll be nice to watch her great grands get to know our little girl.  We went last year too but there's only so much you can do to "get to know" a 12 week old.  So this year I'm sure they'll love watching her be on the move, mimic sounds, etc. 

In preparation for the trip she's had two new teeth pop this week, #6 and #7.  I'm pretty sure more are soon to come too...like the 1 yr molars *eek*   She is starting to watch videos for ~5 min at a time.  She loves her new Yo Gabba Gabba DVD.


Sunday she got her first popsicle....LOVED it...ate the entire thing.


I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!  Happy birthday USA =)

3 comments:

  1. i love how shes sitting in the chair! =)

    Have a great trip!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip!!! She looks like she loves that thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete