Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trouble commenting...try this.

I've seen on a few blogs and in my comments from my last post that folks are having trouble commenting.  I was too and finally resorted to using a setting in internet explorer that doesn't save any cookies. I think that the html on some blogs might cause the issue. You can go to "Safety" -> "InPrivate browsing" and it'll open up a new window that doesn't have any temp files saved. Worked for me and I was able to comment away again. 

In other news Kylie is all better from Roseola (aka three day measels).  Thank goodness!  We went to her 2nd class at the Little Gym on Saturday and she liked the forward rolls better but still doesn't want to walk holding our hands.  Something to work on before class #3 this weekend.  Here's a picture of her doing some stuff on the bar...she was a little unsure and I can't really blame her =)


The rest of the weekend was a blur...we did lots of stuff around the house, errands, etc.  Productive for sure...restful, not so much.  Hopefully that'll be this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness SUPER cute! What a fun place! :) glad she is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, looks like she is having fun!!

    Eirik refused to walk holding on to my hands.. he still doesn't do it unless he REALLY needs help! These stubborn independent babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!!! I hope your next weekend brings some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL -- that is too adorable.

    I'll have to try that with the browser. I don't use IE, but I've tried a similar thing with the various other browsers I use and sometimes it does seem to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO-HOOO!! For helping me with comments!

    And I'm happy Kylie is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete