Friday, September 16, 2011

It appears that my co-worker is over giving me the silent treatment.  I'm glad I stood my ground and I hope he will indeed think before he speaks.  Lauren you bring up a good point, what he said was "it must be a Y chromosome thing" and I wrote it wrong...he was meaning that the guys were doing better simply because they're guys and the women were all losing.

Any-who, I'm happy to leave that topic behind, hopefully for good, and talk about some more fun stuff.  Kylie is finally over a cold (or maybe two in a row?) that she's had and I am very much looking forward to the weekend with my baby girl and M!  We don't have much planned.  Tomorrow we'll get our stacker load (140 bales) of hay in for the winter for our two horses.  They drop it off next to the barn and we stack it in there.  Hard work but doesn't take all that long surprisingly.  My dad usually comes and helps M...mostly he tells M how to stack it and M has more patience than I would =)  We will probably offer to take my Mom and Dad out for dinner for Dad's "help" with the hay.  A little Mexican food could just hit the spot.  Hopefully we'll make it to the park one day too.  Kylie LOVES the park.  Other than that it'll be the typical laundry, groceries, lawn, etc.

Here are some pretty recent pics, from last weekend.  She's looking more toddler like all the time!  If you notice in this first one her toes are inching every so closely to the edge and while I intended to have my hands out of the picture I you can see I didn't make it...


Bubble beard =)


2 comments:

  1. I love the pink hat! Adorable!

    I hope you coworker gets over it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you stood your ground because that was just obnoxious. I've found myself in situations where I was at a conference with several male students and workers at instrument booths would ignore me and talk to the STUDENTS because they were male and I was female. UGH. The funny thing was that the students were so shocked and confused that they kept looking at me for help and the male students were the ones who brought it up afterward. A nice learning experience for them in the end.

    Kylie looks like she's looking for trouble in that first one. :) Love the grin in the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete