Maybe next year =)
In other news we got everything wrapped this weekend and sent out the last few cards today. Only a few gift cards left to arrive in the mail for my nieces (who knows what the buy 16 year olds?!) and slip under the tree. Whew! Feels nice to be ready. Tonight and tomorrow night I'll use my early Christmas present from M, a pizzelle press, to make some treats for M and I to bring to work with our holiday cards on Wednesday or Thursday. Thursday I'll take in the goodie bags for Kylie's school friends and teachers...and just like that we're, dare I type it, done. Out of town family arrives Friday. Yippy, I love the holidays!
This looks just like our Santa picture. Except our Santa looks drunk! I think Kylie's frown is excellent~
ReplyDeleteAwww, poor Kylie! We didn't even try because I knew that Eirik's reaction would be just like that! And can i say i am very jealous you are almost done with getting things ready for Christmas! Every time I think i am close I remember something else!
ReplyDeleteOh, look at that face! Classic!
ReplyDeleteI love her expression!
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll. I think the red suite is very upsetting to babies and toddlers. It's definitely not listed as a soothing color. Maybe Santa should wear green or a nice blue? Just sayin'. I am almost ready for Christmas, too. I have to wrap the husband's gift and pick up 2 stocking stuffers and I will be 100% done! Love it!
ReplyDelete