Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BOO

This weekend is M's birthday and we have all kinds of fun plans.  Friday we're playing 9 holes in the morning and going wine tasting in the afternoon. Saturday we have dinner with my folks and Sunday we have dinner with his, both out at his favorite restaurants.  Then we're flying out next Thursday for three days in AZ for my nephews graduation.

With all this fun coming up I bet you are wondering why the "BOO!" title.  Well, K has been sick since last Friday and I just came down with her cold yesterday. My colds usually last 10-14 days so this means I'll be sick for M's b-day weekend and our trip.  Plus, who has the worst timing? Aunt Flow of course. She should arrive the day before we leave for AZ.  Sick and AF while traveling - ugh!

Time to put my big girl panties on and ignore it all =)  I'll be forcing fluids, doing nasal salt water flushes and taking echinacea and wheat grass trying to make this cold go away as quick as possible.  The silver lining is that K should be better by the time we travel next week *fingers crossed*

And because you've been so patient with my drivel and need to leave with a smile here is Miss cutie-pie K doing some art work this weekend, her first time using water colors and she loved it!

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, being sick with AF is the WORST. I hope you and K both get better soon! (LOVE the pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you cold is on its way out by the time you go! She is such a cutie! Love the water color. I'll have to get one of those to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zinc helps too with the colds!! I hope you get over it quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear about the colds!! Hopefully they will improve and you will still be able to enjoy all of your upcoming plans! Hope AF goes easy on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the cold, but I'm impressed that you braved watercolors... still on our to do list...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a look of concentration on her pretty little face! It sucks to be sick and have AF at the same time, especially when traveling. Hope you get to feeling better by the time you guys leave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks that you're sick and having AF during this time! But I love how you're going to put your big girl panties on... We just have to suck it up now, don't we? I love the pic with the watercolors - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon! Love the watercolor pic! You're very brave.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh. Boo is right!! I hope by now you're feeling better and the weekend got to go on as planned.

    ReplyDelete