M is back from his trip =) K missed him a lot but she seemed to understand when I told her he was on a trip. We talked about him being on the plane and everything. By the time he came home she knew "daddy up in plane", "daddy down on ground", "daddy in Hawaii". The amount she understands amazes me. She is at such a helpful age that we did great while he was gone. She helped make dinner, get things ready to go in the morning, etc. Friday we have her 2 year appointment. I can't wait to get the official weigh in and measure. Need to run and get some sleep so I can run at 5am *yawn* so I'll close with a picture. Here she is making a huge mess of herself with sidewalk chalk and obviously loving it! I'm still trying to get the pants clean =)
Adorable! So glad you made it!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Daddy being home!!! That's so cute that she's helping you so much. Way to go, K!
ReplyDeletePlease share if you figure out the pants/sidewalk chalk thing...
ReplyDelete