Saturday we went to the zoo with friends in the morning, the temps were HOT with a high that afternoon of 102. I felt like a baked potato when we got home. It didn't squelch K's love for the carousel at the zoo, which is by far her favorite part - she rode the polar bear twice, once with M and once with me. She also loved seeing her little friends which included the two sons of our friends L&J, who are 4 and 1, and a son and daughter of our friends A&B, who are 3 and 8 months. And the final love, ice cream. She had almost a whole ice cream cone to herself while watching the monkeys swing to and fro. I'm so happy we got a membership to the zoo this year, I just think our next outing won't be on such a hot day. Here are a few pics:
Blurry but K and I on the carousel
Friends L&J with their son Jack (1) eating lunch
Friends A&B stopping for some lunch. A is nursing their daughter (8mo) and their son is playing with the stroller while K is pointing something out to M (L&J's son - 4).
Our attempt at getting a picture of all the kids together - none of them looking at the camera, nice ;-)
This wasn't from the zoo but was such a funny picture. Lately when I ask to take her picture she takes of running - little stinker!
Looks like a fun day. I think I would have melted!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, the pic of all of the kiddos cracks me up. Of course nobody is looking at the camera! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun was had by all!! =)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What a greatgroup to get together!
ReplyDelete