Friday, August 31, 2012

Updates - FET & K

First a short update on the FET.  Baseline was yesterday and we are a GO!  Lining was 3.79mm and E2=16.  Very suppressed.  So now I've started the Estrogen patches/pills.  Side effects are fatigue and headaches.  Hopefully they will level out in a few days.  If all goes well transfer is 2 weeks from today!

Next are K's updates - she turned 2.25 on Wednesday so I thought I'd do some likes and dislikes =)

Likes - Dancing, singing, doing things by herself, playing outside, baths, running, jumping, cuddling with her stuffed animals, repeating everything we say, eating as much as I do, the zoo (in particular the carousel), directing us where to stand or play, sandals, pigtails, her purse, the park, Yo Gabba Gabba, Elmo, sweeping, packing peanuts, feeding the neighbors chickens, motorcycles, being "naked baby" on the patio after dinner and always and forever rocks.

Dislikes - Having to stop doing anything she wants to be doing, getting her diaper changed, being around bugs of any kind and having her picture taken.

As you can see her likes list is long and varied while the number of dislikes is pretty small.  Unfortunatly for her the dislikes are things that always happen many times each day ;-)  Here are a couple cute photos for her on her 2.25 day while being "naked baby" on the patio after pasta dinner:


6 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought that first picture of K was a different baby!

    I'm glad your cycle is a go! Bring on the estrogen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the green light!

    Diaper changes are not a good time here either. Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have issues with diaper changes as well.... Keeping my fingers crossed for your upcoming FET!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the green light! And what a great update on that little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the next step!!!

    I love reading about how K is doing. It's amazing to see how much she has developed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naked baby is so cute!!!

    Yay for the FET being a go!!! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete