Hope you are feeling better soon!
im sorry!! I had horrible morning sickness both times so I sympathize... i hope it goes away for you quickly!
Oh you poor thing! I totally understand. Definitely one of pregnancy's design flaws.
That stinks, for sure. I felt sick most of the day starting around that time, too. Hang in there and keep those tums close by. They helped me through some rough times.
Blah!!! Sounds awful!! :(
I hope the sickness is gone soon. So glad to hear the Ultrasound went well!
bleh. I feel ya, girl! Hang in there!!
Hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteim sorry!! I had horrible morning sickness both times so I sympathize... i hope it goes away for you quickly!
ReplyDeleteOh you poor thing! I totally understand. Definitely one of pregnancy's design flaws.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks, for sure. I felt sick most of the day starting around that time, too. Hang in there and keep those tums close by. They helped me through some rough times.
ReplyDeleteBlah!!! Sounds awful!! :(
ReplyDeleteI hope the sickness is gone soon. So glad to hear the Ultrasound went well!
ReplyDeletebleh. I feel ya, girl! Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete