Our NT scan was yesterday at 13 weeks and everything went great =) Our little man appears to be an exhibitionist and gave a money shot so we've verified that the MaterniT21 results were right. His heart rate was 156 and he's measuring at 13w2d. Our leading names right now are Cole Patrick and Jameson Patrick. Votes?
The bummer was that M couldn't come with me to the scan because K needed to go to the doctor and be tested for flu. She came back positive for influenza A and was so sick yesterday with a fever of 104 that would only come down to 102 with meds. She was seriously pitiful =( She is now on Tamiflu and the ped suggested my DH go on it as well (the preventative course) and that I check with my OB about going on it as well. My OB doesn't want me on it unless I show flu symptoms. K is much better today and the fever is only 100 without meds and normal with meds. She had her flu shot so hopefully it won't be as severe as it would be otherwise and we caught it so early the Tamiflu can hopefully help a lot too. Poor thing!
Glad the scan went well! Hope little K feels better soon!! Poor kid :(
ReplyDeleteI like both of the names! I especially like Patrick as a middle name! That's S's, too! If I had to choose one... Hmm. I can't!!
Hope Miss K is feeling better soon. Poor thing.
ReplyDeleteI like Cole. Simple, classic, elegant.
Poor k! Hopefully she continues on the mend and you guys avoid it!
ReplyDeleteLove Cole! :) Think it sounds great with K's name.
You have my sympathy! Noah seems like he was on death's door when he had the flu at Christmas time. And we're still battling the remains of it in this house.
ReplyDeleteI like Jameson :)
seemed* not "seems"
ReplyDeleteawww poor K! =( I hope she feels better quickly and no one else gets sick!
ReplyDeletePoor little one! I hope and hope you don't get sick! Keep yourself healthy!
ReplyDeleteI hope K is feeling better and you stay healthy! I like both names, but I really like Cole. We too have a Patrick for a middle name!
ReplyDeletePoor K! L has been battling the dregs of the flu for a while now, the cough just won't seem to go away.... Hope K feels better soon!! I like the name Cole but both are cute. :)
ReplyDelete