Let me start with, M is back!!!! K and I are so happy =)
We had an OB appointment yesterday and are thrilled that everything looks great! Little man is in the 53rd percentile for growth and all the measurements they took during the big "anatomy scan" were right on track. His brain, heart, stomach, bladder, kidneys, legs, arms, etc. are all perfect. He wasn't too cooperative with having his picture taken and even though the ultrasound tech tried for 45 minutes we didn't get a perfect profile picture but here are some of the ones we did get:
You can see him laying on his back and he has an hand and a foot pushing back against the pressure they are putting on my belly with the ultrasound machine. Notice that he has his head turned slightly away from the camera so we can't see his elusive profile. It appears he's already a bit of a stubborn little guy!
Here he is looking directly at the camera in this picture (his other favorite profile evading position) with his hand up to the side of his face.
This will likely be our last look at the little man before he arrives in July.
Kylie went with us to our appointment and was happy, if not a little confused, to see her brothers "picture" up on the screen. I think she's hoping he's a lot cuter when he arrives ;-)
My belly is starting to pop a little more each week it seems:
Now for the long wait with no ultrasounds until July!
-small.jpg)
-small.jpg)
Hooray for a good ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteAw, you look awesome! And, so does the little man!! :)
ReplyDeletelove the bump!! So glad the ultrasound went well!! You got better pics than I did with Garretts... he was an alien baby!
ReplyDeleteYay! You guys are looking great! I will say, if you have any of the 3D/4D ultrasound places around town that are reasonable, I highly recommend them. We had Colton's done when I was about 34 weeks I think it was, and they were amazing!
ReplyDelete20 weeks already huh? Crazy! Glad everything looked good on the ultrasound. July will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI think she'll be pleasantly surprised how much better he looks when he get's here ;)
ReplyDeleteYay for a great scan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI hope your friend's FET went well today! And thanks for all your support!
ReplyDelete