Monday, March 18, 2013

Time To Do What?

I just made a park shelter reservation for K's 3rd birthday.  It's Memorial Day weekend so I needed to do it pretty far in advance but I just can't help but think "oh my!" when I think about this next age milestone.  I wish I could make time stand still for just a little bit (when she's not having a terrible two moment of course).  Then I see her in moments like this and she still seems like my baby *tear*

8 comments:

  1. Ive got Stewart's place picked out, I just need to book it. We are doing a week day playdate so I'm not too worried but know I need to get on it soon! :) Can't believe our sweet babies are almost 3!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah's 3rd birthday was today... I've tried to avoid all the tears and "oh my!" moments and just be happy... I can't stop him from getting older, so I might as well ignore the sadness and focus on the happiness!

    That's such a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet!! I have both boys birthdays in the next 2 weeks, i totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make that reservation too!!!! Can't believe its so soon! I want so much to try the toddler bed thing again with Bella....K is doing well in a big girl bed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a Beautiful Daughter:)
    I can't believe how fast time is flying! It was just yesterday we celebrated your ET and obsessed over the waiting weeks leading up to your little Miracle:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a little late, but I just saw this in my reader again and thought "what?! No!? What?! No..." multiple times. It's INSANE!!!! How is it possible that I've "known" you for that long?" I mean, if she's about to be 3, and I think I knew you for something like 6 months or so before she was conceived, then that's just NUTS! Where on earth does the time GO?!

    ReplyDelete