Tuesday, June 18, 2013

4 Weeks!

That's right folks, 4 weeks from today C will come to join our family =)  We are so excited to meet him and have everything ready for his arrival.  K is beyond ready.  I'm pretty sure she thinks he may never actually arrive *LOL*  We told her when I was 11 weeks so it's been a long wait for a wee tot.  

Now some sniveling, feel free to skip this paragraph.  With K I don't remember being "done" until 2 weeks prior to my scheduled c-section because I was so enamored with being pregnant and I could rest any time I wanted (outside normal work hours of course).  This time around I'm feeling pretty done already.  Nothing big to complain about though, I'm still sleeping well and am comfortable most of the time but I'm feeling low energy, finding it increasingly difficult to play with K and in general just moving around is getting harder.  I've gained 28 pounds so far (eek!) and am just feeling big.  Here's my 35 week belly pic from Friday:


In other news M left for a work trip on Sunday and I'm on my own until Thursday.  For the most part it's going just fine.  We did have a morning from you-know-where getting ready this morning.  She woke up 1/2 an hour early because she peed through her diaper so I needed to wash all the bedding as well as get her cooperation in getting myself ready, feeding the dog/horse, taking the trash out, making her lunch for her field trip today, making breakfast, etc.  Then she was sweeping in the drive way and smacked herself upside the head with the broom and proceeded to cry most of the way to school.  Today is her 2nd no-nap field trip day so we'll see how she's doing tonight.  She has another field trip tomorrow.  I think she's loving her new room and seems to really like field trip days, the evenings can be rough if she is really tired from the day though.

K has her 3 year checkup on Friday too...will give a full report after her appointment.  

8 comments:

  1. You look great! Being pregnant the second time around is just not as much fun! Whenever I felt uncomfortable and tired I tries to remind myself that I was going to be far more tired when the baby came home. It usually helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you carrying a 28 pound baby? You don't look big to me at all! Just adorably pregnant. Hard to believe he'll be here so soon. Exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe you are just four weeks away. Time flew by. And I agree with Lisa. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look awesome!! I can't believe the big day is so close now!! The second time around i was done by like 34 weeks I think! I think the chasing around a toddler made it more uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful. :) Don't feel bad about feeling done...totally NORMAL! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so done toward the end with #2 also, it's hard to chase a toddler while waddling! :). You look great though, and he'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!! I was surprised that the top morning is indeed shut today!! The next time around i had been done by similar to Thirty-four months I do believe! I do think the chasing around your infant got a lot more uncomfortable!

    Runescape 3 Gold
    FFXIV Gil For Sale

    ReplyDelete