Monday, August 12, 2013

Updates

C is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow, crazy how time flies!  He is doing great and is such a sweet, easy going baby.  He only cries when it's time to eat (he loves his vittles) or during witching hour in the evening.  Compared to K who cried for HOURS every day this seems so much easier *knock on wood*  If we go to bed around 10:30 he only wakes once (around 3) to eat and then gets up at 6:30-7.  I hope that continues!  M started back to work today so it's just C and I at home now.  This week I'll be trying to reintroduce dairy into my diet to see if he's tolerant of it (please, oh please) and we'll also be starting one bottle feeding a day so he's very use to it by the time he starts daycare 8 weeks from today.  

K loves her little brother, thank goodness.  She hasn't been too jealous or anything and still wants to give him hugs and kisses anytime she can.  We had a scare last weekend when she got a high fever (103.8) but it went away within 24 hours and the rest of the house stayed healthy.

My energy is coming back.  I've been off the pain killers for a little over a week and am just taking ibuprofen a few times a day.  I still can't lay on my left side because it feels like something inside is being pulled (ICK) when I do.  I can tell everything inside me is still settling back into it's normal space.  The bleeding is still around but I'm hoping that's coming to an end.  I've lost 22 lbs of the 32 I gained so only 10 lbs left to go.  So happy to say goodbye to all the swelling!

K&C enjoying some sibling time

K nursing her baby while I nurse C

The little man

Yesterday - isn't he getting big?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he's getting - good job mama!! So glad everything is going so well. Love the pics, they're both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! So cute!! Glad to hear you're slowly starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my amazing benefits, I was surprised how big he's obtaining - great job mom!! Consequently glad things are all proceeding very well. Enjoy your images, these are the two lovable!!
    WOW Gold
    cheap runescape gold
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold Kaufen

    ReplyDelete