M and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! We enjoyed a nice meal at a fondue restaurant on Saturday while the kids were with grandparents AND we took Monday (our actual anniversary) off work to work out, have lunch at a winery, go bowling and see a movie. He is still the cheese to my macaroni and I'm so thankful to have him as my husband =)

Spring in the Rockies usually provides some weather extremes and this one is no different. We've had some really nice weather where the kids could wear short sleeves and ride in the bike trailer to the park...
and some very snowy weather too. In all honesty I'm ready to say goodbye to the snow for the year...but we're expecting more tonight *sigh*
There was St Patrick's day parties at the kids schools:
And we went on our longest family road trip to date (500 miles each way) to visit family for 5 days. The kids did great with the drive but only did about an hour of this:
They had a great time with their cousins. Can't see any relation here, can you?
They loved staying with their great aunt and uncle.
We came home 2 days before Easter and managed to find the bunny on Saturday. This was the first time Cole has seen the Easter bunny and you can see he's a touch concerned!

Easter morning had a lot of surprises in store. This was just after following the jelly bean trail to their presents and doing our indoor egg hunt (we had 10" of snow and it was 10 degrees so the bunny took pity on us).

We hosted brunch for 13. Here's K all dressed up getting ready to eat.

C got a Thomas the train from his grandparents and he has played with it constantly since. This sweater vest makes him look so grown up *sniff, sniff*

I think that's it for March, we'll see what April has in store for us =)
Great update! I'm totally over the snow, too. We've had about three feet total during these last three storms. Your Easter bunny has to be the least creepy version I've ever seen. Cute pics!
ReplyDelete